GENERAL INFORMATION FOR COUNTRY SUMMER
- If you’re holding a ticket from the postponed festivals (2020, 2021), you’re already set for 2022. Your existing ticket will be accepted upon entry for the same day of purchase (i.e. Friday 2021 -> Friday 2022).
- Access to the festival grounds, any of its activities, or viewing of any of the shows is prohibited without a ticket for the festival.
- ATM machines will not be provided this year, however cash will still be accepted by some of our food vendors. Please ensure you have a credit or debit card as many vendors are opting to go cashless.
- The Sonoma County Fairground is a smoke-free campus, Sonoma County ordinances 5974 and 5953. During Country Summer we provide limited designated smoking areas.
- All persons entering the venue are subject to search.
- There is no re-entry and a standard “no refund” policy.
- A variety of food and beverage options are available throughout the day to fit any diet. Alcohol sales are restricted to patrons 21 and older.
- By entering the venue, you agree that you are entering an area that will be recorded and filmed. You agree that your image and likeness may be used in perpetuity by Country Summer Music Festival and its producers and partners.
- Children two and under are free with a ticketed adult.
- You may bring in one sealed water bottle or an empty “soft-sided” bottle to fill inside the venue.
- Small, camping style chairs are permitted in the General Admission area ONLY. Please note, depending on capacity restraints, we may restrict the placement of chairs within certain sections of the General Admission area.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT COUNTRY SUMMER OR ON THE FAIRGROUNDS
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs
- Video cameras, audio equipment or still photography cameras that utilize detachable lenses
- Artificial noisemakers or laser pointers
- Glass bottles or metal cans/containers
- Knives with blade longer than 1.5 inches
- Guns, mace, clubs or any item determined to be a weapon by Fairgrounds security
- Alcoholic beverages
- Squirt guns or balloons
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- Ice chests
- Food purchased from restaurants outside Fairgrounds
- Backpacks and or bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Large or reclining lounge chairs
- Tents or umbrellas
- Your stroller will not be permitted in the aisles, within the seat rows or directly next to the end of the rows, but it can be parked in a designated area located behind the chairs within the Reserved Seat area. You will be able to access the stroller as needed, but it is recommended that you keep all valuables with you.
UBER AND LYFT DROP OFF
Uber and Lyft rides will be arriving for pick up and drop off next to the Country Summer Music Festival venue at the Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building.
1351 Maple Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404