General Information for Country Summer:
- For your convenience, ATM machines are located around the festival site.
- The Sonoma County Fairground is a smoke-free campus, Sonoma County ordinances 5974 and 5953. During Country Summer we provide limited designated smoking areas.
- All persons entering the venue are subject to search. No Re-Admittance.
- By entering the venue, you agree that you are entering an area that will be recorded and filmed. You agree that your image and likeness may be used in perpetuity by Country Summer Music Festival and its producers and partners.
The following items are not allowed at Country Summer or on the Fairgrounds:
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs
- Video cameras, audio equipment or still photography cameras that utilize detachable lenses
- Artificial noisemakers or laser pointers
- Glass bottles or metal cans/containers
- Knives with blade longer than 1.5 inches
- Guns, mace, clubs or any item determined to be a weapon by Fairgrounds security
- Alcoholic beverages (none allowed through gate; beverages are available for purchase on the grounds)
- Squirt guns or balloons (through the gate)
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- Ice chests or food purchased from restaurants outside Fairgrounds (Note: Homemade lunches or snacks and a container of water per person will be allowed)
- Backpacks and or bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Lawn chairs only in the General Admission area; no blankets or reclining lounge chairs permitted. No tents or umbrellas permitted anywhere onsite. Shirts required.
- Your stroller will not be permitted in the aisles, within the seat rows or directly next to the end of the rows, but it can be parked in a designated area located behind the chairs within the Reserved Seat area. You will be able to access the stroller as needed, but it is recommended that you keep all valuables with you.
Policy violators are subject to ejection.
Uber and Lyft Drop Off
Uber and Lyft rides will be arriving for pick up and drop off next to the Country Summer Music Festival venue at the Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building.
1351 Maple Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404