Welcome to the Country Summer Campground, your home for the entire weekend of Country Summer Music Festival!
LOOKING FOR RV CAMPING? CLICK HERE
If you’d like to stay in our campground, please purchase a festival ticket includes Tent Camping Access. You can purchase this feature with any ticket type. At least one person in your group will also need to purchase a Tent Camping Car Pass to reserve your campsite and parking spot for the weekend!
CAMPING RULES & REGULATIONS, FAQ
- You can begin load-in on Thursday at 5 PM. You must be out by 9 AM on Monday morning following the festival.
- A maximum of four (4) people will be allowed per campsite and there can be no changes of these designated guests once the campsite is checked-in.
- One vehicle is allowed per Tent Camping Car Pass.
- There will be no movement of vehicles once they are in the designed parking area.
- All belongings must fit into the designated campsites of 20’x20’.
- Quiet hours of 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. must be observed within campsite area.
- Only registered campers may be in the camping area – no guests.
- All registered campers must show proof that they have a 3-day ticket to the festival.
- Campers will be permitted to come and go between the camping area and the festival area until 6:45 p.m. daily. After 6:45 p.m., there will be no re-entry into the festival if a camper leaves.
- Campers may bring bikes, but bikes will not be allowed in the festival area.
- Disruptive, disorderly, overly loud, or inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated within the camping area.
- Campers may have the following at their designated campsites:
- Tents, canopies, chairs, bedding, etc.
- Personal belongings.
- Ice chests.
- Food, non-alcoholic beverages in plastic bottles, alcoholic beverages purchased onsite.
- The following items are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the camping area:
- Glass, including food and beverage containers.
- Vehicles (vehicles will be allowed to park in an adjacent area).
- Flammable liquids.
- Offensive flags, insignias or decorations.
- Campfires or open flames.